The SPE Annual Technical Conference and Exhibition (ATCE) has attracted a half million of the industry’s brightest minds, and is returning to America in 2015.Turnout in Houston is expected to be exceptional, with engineers, scientists, executives, and E&P professionals from around the world coming together to learn and network with colleagues.
Submit Paper Proposal?
This is an opportunity to share recent experiences, technical discoveries, innovative training methods, new technologies, case studies, or R&D applications in a chosen area of expertise with the global E&P industry.
Submit paper proposal by 26 January 2015. ATCE welcome submissions in the following technical topics:
- Drilling and Completions
- Management and Information
- Production and Operations
- Projects, Facilities, and Construction
- Health, Safety, and Environment
- Reservoir Description and Dynamics (RD&D)
New this year: RD&D submissions need to be submitted via the RD&D submissions link within the submission site.
Gain Industry-Wide Exposure ?
If a proposal is selected, the writer will present the paper at SPE’s annual meeting of members, which takes place 28–30 September, in Houston, Texas, USA.
Why Submit a Proposal? If a paper proposal is selected, the writer will:
- Extend influence as part of an exceptional technical program.
- Present technical knowledge and experience to industry colleagues.
- Raise company’s technical profile at a renowned industry event.
- Have manuscript published in the multi-society library.
Call for Papers Deadline is 26 January 2015
Adapted from press release by Joe Green