EIC Connect Virtual Vietnam
16 March 2021 - 17 March 2021
EIC Connect Virtual Vietnam will highlight the vast opportunities available in the country across all energy sectors, and to provide you with a platform to grow your network and meet key government, operator and EPC contractor contacts that will help to grow your business.
We are joining up Vietnam’s local energy industries on a not-for-profit basis and within a neutral platform, using our whole team’s market intelligence and on the ground regional knowledge to:
- Identify the most prudent capex projects and operational assets from around the region to invite key operators and contractors to present opportunities to the supply chain.
- Bring together the leading OEMs and manufacturers at the forefront of pioneering design, engineering and safety to discuss potential requirements needed by the local client community.
- Bringing together the best innovation, technology and solutions in EIC membership to enhance local partnerships at the event.
Unlike an in-person event, this event will be delivered completely online on 16 - 17 March 2021 and the content will be made available to all attendees on-demand for one month after the event.
Sessions may include pre-recorded presentations so we cannot ensure that all speakers will be online during the live event but we will endeavour to encourage them all to deliver their slides during the live broadcast and take part in any live panel discussions.
One-to-one appointments cannot be guaranteed for this edition but we will make every effort to ask key presenting companies to make themselves available if possible.
All digital delegates will receive:
- 1 delegate place to log-on and listen to all presentations
- Ability to watch any presentations on demand for 1 month after the event
- Company name listed on the virtual platform
- Full professional profile on the virtual platform
- Certificate of attendance sent after the event.