Co-organised by the Sea Innovation Cluster Pôle Mer Méditerranée and the French Wind Energy Association (France Energie Eolienne), the 8th edition of FOWT Conference will bring together the sector's leading experts, researchers and industry leaders will meet for three days to exchange views on the latest technological advances in floating offshore wind energy during two days of conferences and one academic day.
The plenary conferences (16 and 17 November 2021) will focus on the theme “FOWT: full speed ahead”. The latest feedback on experience of pre-commercial projects, the launch of calls for tenders and commercial projects and the dynamics of the sector at the global level will be shared during high-level plenary sessions, bringing together specialists from 30 countries. The industrialisation of the sector and the achievement of price competitiveness are the main challenges of the emerging floating offshore wind sector, whose dynamism is undeniable at the global level. Once again this year, the integration of environmental issues through innovative solutions and multi-purpose will be valued in the programme.
More than ever a privileged international place for business and partnership
- An exhibition space for sponsors offering their products / services.
- Networking time arranged between conferences and during cocktails.
- Prequalified business meetings : A matchmaking platform to connect suppliers and top international buyers from pilot farms and future commercial parks.
A true international event
- Over 50% of foreign attendance expected ; many foreign delegations and companies have already confirmed their presence.
- Three days of plenary sessions and a technical tour : World-renowned speakers and experts will be sharing their latest findings and observations.
A privileged meeting place for business
- 800 attendees expected (physical and online edition)
- Structured "meet the buyer" and B2B meetings for registered participants.
A market accelerating approach
The objective of FOWT is to further the advancement of floating wind and to accelerate its implementation into the global renewable energy mix. This event is meant to promote constructive discussions between all actors and stakeholders of this emerging industry. Hence the affordable registration fee and the "no pay to speak policy" implemented by the organisation committee.