Hydrogen North America 2021
30 November 2021 - 01 December 2021
Five key themes for Reuters Events: Hydrogen North America 2021:
- Policy support for hydrogen - Learn the steps towards a reliable and consistent national incentive scheme for both supply and demand
- Private finance sector support – Understand the roadmap towards cost reduction for decarbonized hydrogen, how to de-risk deployment and ensure commercial viability of projects.
- Addressing challenges in production – Explore the steps involved in effective cost reduction, improving durability and distribution, both locally and internationally.
- The fundamental role of storage – Discuss how to tackle the risk of storing CO2 for long periods of time and finding economic use to storage.
- End-use and tackling the demand issue – Find out about commercial viability of transportation and maritime application, as well as steps involved in decarbonising aviation.