International Energy Summit
This event expired on the 01 June 2023. Click to view the latest Renewable energy events.
Join us for the seventh annual International Energy Summit (IES), 30 May – 1 June 2023, at the InterContinental Hotel in Miami, Florida, USA!
The IES, AIEN’s premier annual meeting and conference, offers global energy professionals a forum for meaningful dialogue and networking. Globally recognised experts and high-profile speakers offer diverse perspectives, knowledgeable insights, and practical solutions on issues and challenges currently facing the international energy industry.
It is the perfect opportunity to connect with, share experiences and learn from the diverse group of professionals at the leading edge of solving the international energy industry’s problems. Make new connections, expand your global network, and develop potential partnerships.
IES 2023 highlights include:
- Sessions and panel discussions addressing the industry’s current challenges, emerging trends and geopolitical issues, including energy transition and energy security topics.
- Four pre-conference workshops.
- Meaningful networking opportunities, both formal and informal and including the popular Speed Networking Event.
- Awards Dinner recognising professionals and organisations for outstanding achievements in the energy industry.
- Keynote Speaker: Felipe Bayón, CEO, EcoPetrol.
- Keynote Speaker: Mark Nelson, Vice Chairman & Executive Vice President, Strategy, Policy & Development, Chevron Corporation.
- Boulos Lecture Speaker: Dr Scott W. Tinker, Director, Bureau of Economic Geology, The University of Texas at Austin.
Featuring topics such as:
- How States are Addressing the Energy Trilemma: Globalisation vs Localisation.
- Natural Gas: Fuelling the Energy Transition?
- Balancing Energy Security, Economic Security, and Climate Security.
- Traditional vs New Resources: Competing or Complementary?
- Understanding How Critical Minerals Influence the Energy Trilemma.
- Power Systems in Transition: Infrastructure Development & Electrification Challenges.
- Blue or Green? Which Way Will Latin America Turn?
- Action in ESG or Backlash?
- Developing Energy Leaders for a Diverse and Inclusive Energy Transition.
- Financing the Energy Future - How Will Companies and Countries Pay for the Energy Transition?