During the annual SunPower Dealer Conference this week, the company recognised seven of its installation dealers for exceptionally designed and deployed solar projects commissioned in 2019. SunPower's installing dealer base of more than 550 small and medium-sized businesses provide localised sales, installation and support to residential and commercial customers across 49 states in the US.
SunPower 2019 Intelegant Award Winners
Intelegant – a portmanteau combining ‘intelligent’ and ‘elegant’ to represent SunPower's smart and sleek solar solutions – defines the award recognising residential and commercial projects that exemplify the company's commitment to outstanding system aesthetics, quality, and performance, as well as customer satisfaction. Images of the award-winning installations can be found here.
National Residential Intelegant Award
Air Sun Solar based in Visalia, California,US, earned the National Residential Intelegant Award for complementing a custom-built architect's residence with an expanded, SunPower Equinox® Solar energy system using 22% efficient SunPower® panels. Known for high efficiency panels and a low-profile design, the solution helped Air Sun Solar keep this statement home centre stage, while delivering substantially more savings to the homeowner.
Regional Residential Intelegant Awards
Dealers recognised for outstanding home solar projects in their respective regions included:
- SunPower by Stellar Solar from Oceanside, Calififornia, US, for a 32 kW system installed at an energy smart home in Rancho, Santa Fe, US.
- GreenLogic Energy from Southampton, New York, US for a 4.7 kW system installed flush with the roof plane on a home in Southampton.
- SunPower by Legacy Solar from Bloomington, Illinois, US, for a 10.8 kW system installed for a tech-savvy homeowner in Court Champaign.
National Commercial Intelegant Award
Renova Energy based in Palm Desert, California, secured the National Commercial Intelegant Award for a 207 kW SunPower® Helix® Roof system installed at a flagship Porsche dealership in Palm Springs for the indiGO Auto Group. The 22% efficient solar panels help power the LEED-certified building which is also outfitted with fast chargers for the company's latest electric vehicles.
Regional Commercial Intelegant Awards
Dealers recognised for outstanding commercial solar projects in their respective regions included:
- Cool Earth Solar from Pleasanton, California, US, for a 451 kW rooftop and carport project installed at biotechnology company ATUM's campus in Newark.
- TerraSol Energies, Inc. from Chadds Ford, Pennsylvania, US, for a 467 kW rooftop and carport project installed at a coastal health facility in Atlantic City, New Jersey, US.
Read the article online at: https://www.energyglobal.com/solar/13032020/sunpower-awards-installation-dealers/