Intersolar North America and Energy Storage North America (ISNA/ESNA), the industry's flagship solar and storage event, has announced select educational sessions for its conference and trade show taking place 17 – 19 January 2024, at the San Die-go Convention Center in San Diego, California.
The conference will offer 24 sessions examining policy, technology, and market developments in solar, storage, clean energy systems integration, and electric vehicle charging infrastructure. Highlights include:
- Beyond the Meter: How Fortune 500 Companies Measure Solar Health explains how Amazon is forging new frameworks for O&M and digital asset management as the company works toward sustainability goals.
- Solar Trade Law and Policy Developments: The View from Washington provides insight into what to watch in 2024 – solar trade cases with impact, ramifications of Inflation Reduction Act (IRA) funding on domestic solar manufacturing, and more.
- Using Artificial Intelligence (AI) & Machine Learning to Predict Safety, Lifetime, and Performance of Grid Scale Storage explores the latest achievements in big data, machine learning, AI, and predictive analytics.
- The Inflation Reduction Act's Workforce Requirements: Maintaining Compliance to Maximise Tax Benefits offers insight into how to navigate the IRA's wage and apprenticeship requirements.
- How Cleantech San Diego's Business Model Can Help Launch You into the Low Carbon Economy provides proven steps to support a regional cleantech sector with a US$9 billion economic impact, sustaining 40 000 jobs.
- Electric Utility Barriers to Energy Storage covers the most common challenges utilities face when it comes to energy storage, including manufacturing and supply chain complications, as well as ways to overcome them.
- Unlocking Potential: The Critical Role of Early-Stage Financing in Driving Commercial Solar Project Success explores how securing early-stage financing empowers commercial solar developers to navigate the complexities of operational and regulatory landscapes.
- Second-Life EV Batteries: Opportunities and Challenges focuses on the importance – and issues of – using second-life EV batteries for grid scale storage to address the new influx of loads on the grid.
“Our conference line-up tackles the up-to-the-minute issues impacting our industry,” said Wes Doane, Vice President, ISNA/ESNA. “From navigating the impacts of the IRA to bolstering cybersecurity efforts to the impact of AI on asset and energy management, we are fostering conversation and information-sharing that is critical to business success.”
For more news and technical articles from the global renewable industry, read the latest issue of Energy Global magazine.
The Autumn 2023 issue of Energy Global hosts an array of technical articles focusing on green hydrogen, wind installation technology, blade monitoring solutions, and more. This issue also features a regional report looking at some key renewables projects in Australia.
Read the article online at: https://www.energyglobal.com/product-news/11102023/intersolar-north-america-and-energy-storage-north-america-previews-conference-programme-sessions-for-2024-event/
You might also like
Conrad Energy has recently completed the acquisition of the Port of Liverpool wind farm.